Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, March 3, 2014

Well here it begins...

First let me say I am starting this blog mostly for me, I want somewhere to be able to document this journey to a new healthier me! I want to be able to talk about all the things going on with me good and bad, just a place to share my thoughts and emotions. And hopefully someday have this to look back on and appreciate the struggle and the steps it took to get where I someday hope to be. I am not a professional writer so if you follow along, please bear that in mind. I am not sure that I will ever share this with more than my family and friends, Hi Christina and Mom :), but maybe someday there will be someone in the exact same place as me today and that I can say if I can do it so can you! So far in this journey I have gone to see the professionals at the Weight Loss Institute of AZ or WLIAZ as you may have seen them before. I went in there just with a hope and a prayer that a lap band procedure may be in my future. And I can say this is going to happen! I was a little taken aback by hearing that in order for me to receive surgery I need to lose 80 pounds! I was shocked! But after the surgeon explaining to me why I completely understand, heartbroken but understand. My first thought was if I could lose 80 pounds on my own I would have done it by now! But this truly in my heart feels different, I have never had a team of nutritionists, and physicians on my side like this before. And I know if I give it my all I can and will do this. So far I am using the MyFitnessPal app to track my progress, so far so good really. I love that I have to enter in everything I am eating and if I am embarrassed to enter it then I shouldn't be eating it!! Well this is my intro, I will write whenever I feel the need and I hope you follow along on this journey to the New Healthier Me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment