Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My first office check in

Well the day has finally arrived, my first office check in. I have been a nervous wreck all day! I weighed myself this morning to get myself prepared, and according to my scale I have lost 3 pounds so far. And I really encouraged myself this time that I need to be proud of that! 3 less pounds I have to haul around, right? Well I went in and waited awhile, I had my oldest son Michael with me which was a great distraction from the anticipation. They finally called me back and had me step on the scale, I honestly thought twice about taking my flip flops off lol it all counts right?! Well I feel silly and left them on...this time LOL And I look down and I'll be damned if their scale shows I have actually lost a total of........10 pounds!!!! AAAGGGHHHH I am so excited! I was so happy I was talking over my nutritionist (I know I need to work on that, I'm trying!) so excited to report back all of the changes I have made, I have been logging in everyday since our last visit. And he gets down to business he logged in there with my name and password and looked at everything and was so impressed I was logging everything, even the garlic and onions I add to dishes. He even asked me to please share my workout videos with our private facebook group so they might help others! I am beyond thrilled, and I am actually looking forward to my first support group meeting tonight! Thanks Mom for coming with! <3
I just wish Michael hadn't said can we go to McDonald's now mom LOL I felt like he had just said a curse word saying McDonald's in the weight loss office!! HAHA He just wants the toy they have but still. I took him of course since he was so good, and I was so happy to order my salad, no extra dressing and an unsweet tea! Tasted like success HAHA I committed to my workouts 5 days a week now with the physician too, so I am going to really hold myself to that! And then hopefully soon I can have the strength and stamina to finally join a gym again, and workout with my friends :) That is my goal right now that would make me so happy to do that. Well I guess that's it for me today, if I hear anything worth sharing at my meeting tonight I will be sure to make a post. Thanks for reading!

xoxo Emily




2 comments: