Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Making progress!!

My check in with my nutritionist was today and...down another 12 pounds!! Making me down 34 pounds in total. So excited! This makes me halfway to my goal to making me eligible for surgery! They were even going through my pre surgery check list asking if I had gotten my EGD done yet, made it feel so real like this is really happening!! I am so excited, I know the lap band is going to be hard and a huge life adjustment for me. I have been doing a lot of research reading about what others experienced, so I am realistic but excited none the less. Lap band is a tool, not a cure. Its going to give me that extra boost to not be fighting these hunger demons, and since I have so much to lose will really make a big difference for me. I am so very hopeful about my future. I can already feel the difference in having more energy and stamina to do moire things with my family and it feels really good. Oh and did I mention its already having an impact on my blood pressure! When he took my BP today it was kind of low and some days I am feeling a little different so he thinks I need to be taken to a lower dose of BP meds! How exciting! Can't wait for what the future has in store for me! Thanks for reading and supporting me on my journey!

xo,
Emily


2 comments: